If you have enjoyed visiting Cove, or wish to help preserve it for the future, a donation would be carefully used and greatly appreciated.
Funds can be put in the donation box, or you can donate online.
You can also send a cheque to:
Cove Harbour Conservation Ltd
c/o Hermits & Termits
64 St Leonards Street
Since the property was bought from the Council in 1991 the following are some of the projects that have been done:
- Clearing of mud slides blocking access track
- Improved drainage to protect the access track
- Bringing the top of the track in by 2m
- Reinforcing lower sections of the track
- Repairing the path to the beach
- Repairing the foreshore
- Clearing out the sea cave
- Steps from the harbour to the beach
- Planting more than 1000 trees